Pro wrestling fans are once again gearing up for another season of Dark Side of The Ring. For those unaware, the critically acclaimed docuseries shines a light on the more unfortunate and controversial stories from the industry’s past. Including deep looks at tragedies like the Chris Benoit murder-suicide, Owen Hart’s fall from the rafters during a WWE PPV, and the now infamous Plane Ride From Hell.
The latest season will debut May 30 at 10 pm EST on Vice TV and earlier today, Dark Side of The Ring co-creator Evan Husney joined me for a Haus of Wrestling exclusive interview. The full conversation will be released tomorrow at 7 am EST on the Haus of Wrestling podcast feed, and during it, Husney acknowledges some confusion around what the first episode of the season will be and clarified that, along with the full release order for the episodes and their air dates.
Here is the correct episode order and air dates for Dark Side of The Ring season four:
- 5/30: Chris and Tammy (Season Premier)
- 6/6/: Shattered: The Magnum T.A. Story
- 6/13: Breaking the Cycle: The Graham Dynasty
- 6/20: What Happened to Doink the Clown?
- 6/27: The Junkyard Dog
- 7/11: The Tragic Fall of Adrian Adonis
- 7/18: Bash at the Beach 2000
- 7/25: Abdullah the Butcher: Legacy of Blood
- 8/1: Bam Bam Bigelow: The Beast from the East
- 8/8: The World According to Marty Jannetty (Season Finale)
During the full conversation, Husney speaks about the fallout from season three’s controversial Plane Ride From Hell episode, working with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson on Tales From The Territories, season four’s “insane” Marty Jannetty episode, what to expect from the Chris and Tammy season premiere, a possible AEW: All Out Dark season five episode, and more.
You can find today’s Haus of Wrestling episode featuring Grapsody’s Righteous Reg and me discussing the latest CM Punk and AEW: Collision news, Mercedes Mone’s injury, and more.