During their conversation, they discuss
- Jerry McDevitt’s decision to retire
- Natalya and Rhea Ripley’s gritty WWE Raw match
- Money In The Bank’s record-breaking success
- Collision’s low week three viewership
- Jim Ross’ AEW contract coming up soon
- The Nathan’s Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest controversy
- And more!
Nick also presents his WWE Money In The Bank media junket interview with the LWO’s Santos Escobar!
New episodes of Haus of Wrestling debut every Tuesday and Thursday at Noon EST on Premier Streaming Network. Exclusive weekly interviews are released by Inside The Ropes. Audio for all Haus of Wrestling content is released on our podcast feed after running on our partner platforms.